I was just reading an interesting phrase on Scott and Lana Turner’s blog and they have a page on it called How To Make Money Blogging – The Ultimate Guide!
It’s a good read to get the juices flowing with ideas on how you could make money blogging.
One idea they presented was called finding your ‘Zone If Genius‘
I don’t know if that is something they coined. It’s not anything I’ve heard of before, but I do like the concept of it. When you’re looking at ways to make money one way to do that is to start your own niche blog.
The problem many people have is what should I blog about. This is where they come up with a simple exercise that you can use to help establish your zone of genius.
Basically it works like this…..
1. Take a sheet of paper and draw a line down the middle so you separate it into two columns.
2. On the left-hand side right down and everything you’re passionate about.
3. On the right-hand side right down everything you are an expert in.
4. Look at and compare the two lists and if you see anything that overlaps
5. Circle those. These are your zone of genius.
This is where you find something that you’re passionate about and are an expert in. These could be a great theme for your blog.
What is your zone of genius?