My name is Jeff Schuman and I am 63 years old. Here I am with my wife of 36 years Diane Schuman.
I’m a senior so I like to write for senior bloggers. I have been a full time Internet marketer and freelance ghostwriter since 2006.
Do you have a blog in need of fresh content?
I would like to write your quality home business and network marketing articles. I have been doing Internet marketing part time since 2002 and full time since 2006.
In these past 15 years I have seen almost everything. I personally have written over 3000 articles for my own blogs and for customers just like you.
My Team Schuman writing company wrote over 35,000 articles on every topic you can think of except porn, gambling, and violence.
Times change, and so has the number of writers and writing companies on the Internet today. This has led me to where I am today, writing content for new blog startups and existing blogs in the home business and network marketing niches.
Out of all the writing I have done in the past the niches I have enjoyed writing for the most are home business and MLM articles.
Before we get to that let me talk about why hiring a freelance writer, you can personally work with, is a better idea than going to a content mill site and buying cheap articles from a writer you have never worked with or personally talked to.
What Is a Freelance Blog Writer?
A freelance blog writer is a self-employed writer you can hire to write blog content by the job or by the hour. I do this as a ghostwriter, and you own the article 100% to do with as you please.
In my case the majority of freelance writing I do are form blog articles of 2500 words or more. This is a little different than what many freelance blog writers do with 300-500 words and maybe up to 1000 words per article.
Most of the blog articles I write are for home business owners who are affiliate marketers or network marketers who have blog they need content for.
This has allowed me to work from home earning a full-time living myself as an affiliate marketer and a ghost writer since 2006 writing quality blog articles on various home business topics including….
– affiliate marketing
– big ticket sales
– direct sales
– earn money online
– email marketing
– home based business
– home business
– Internet business
– Internet marketing
– make money online
– network marketing
– niche marketing
– online business
– personal development
– social media
– traffic tips
– work from home
What you have here is the basis for starting your new blog or expanding an existing one. These are all categories I write on and they give your blog a wide variety of content people are interested in.
According to Hub Spot “A blog is the single best way to attract new visitors to your website.”
I can help you with yours!
Why Hire Me?
I understand there are literally millions of people writing content on the Internet today. Many of these people work for content mill sites and you will never get to know them.
That is not the case with me. I would like to write articles for you. We can work together and get to know each other which many of my customers appreciate.
Let me give you a few other reasons why you should hire me.
1. Quality unique SEO content. I write articles around a targeted keyword phrase, or a specific theme that search engines spider. I do not write for keyword density, but rather use multiple keyword variations that relate to the theme of the article. This is what Google wants today.
2. Useful content. This is content your readers will enjoy. The idea here is that people read your blog to learn something or solve a problem they have. The articles I write for you accomplish that.
3. Brand yourself as an expert. All the content I write is 100% copyrighted by you. It passes Copyscape and your readers think you have written the articles yourself. As a freelance writer I’m also a ghost writer working specifically for you.
4. Affordable content. The blog articles are affordable for any home business blogger who is serious about establishing their credibility in the marketplace. This does not have to be a long-term commitment. Many of my customers buy articles for 1 to 6 months and then take over their blog after I have gotten it off the ground for them.
Industry Knowledge and Ongoing Education
When you hire a freelance writer that specializes in writing articles about home businesses, network marketing, and associated topics, you get somebody who is staying current on what’s going on in the industry.
That certainly is the case for me!
Because I enjoy these niches, I stay up to date on what is going on in them.
The advantage to you is you do not have to keep up to date on what’s going on in the world of MLM, affiliate marketing, and other types of home business opportunities and marketing. You can focus on promoting your blog and recruiting new members into your business opportunity.
Let me give you a a few examples of things I do that helps me stay current on the home business, Internet marketing, and MLM niches.
1. Warrior Forum. This is the world’s largest Internet marketing forum with over 1 million members. I am a Senior War Room Member with over 3600 posts. This is where I go several times a week to see what people are talking about as it pertains to Internet marketing and making money. I get numerous ideas for blog articles just based on the threads that are getting the most activity.
2. Business For Home Newsletter. You can subscribe to the world’s largest MLM newsletter and receive up-to-date information, news, and facts on direct selling and network marketing. When I first subscribed to their email newsletter, they had around 40,000 subscribers. Today they have over 93,000 subscribers and are growing every day. This is a great resource for keeping current on network marketing, and direct sales. I get a lot of great blog article ideas not only for my own blog, but for my customers blogs.
3. Best blogs. I like to take a look at what other bloggers are doing. You can easily do that by just doing a Google search for the words “best + your topic”. For example, I would search “best mlm blogs” with or without quotation marks, and then go to some of the results that come up in this organic search. This can be time-consuming, but it is another advantage of using a freelance writer that stays current on what’s going on in the industry and is constantly educating themselves so they can write great content for you!
4. Google Alerts. Let Google email you updates on targeted keywords for your niche. Every day I get an alert from Google on freelance writing, home-based business, Internet marketing, make money online, network marketing, and social media.
That sounds like a lot, but I scan the headlines in each Google Alert quickly to see if anything catches my attention. This is a fast way to see what the world’s largest search engine says is being added, or discussed, every day for these specific keyword phrases.
Here’s the bottom line! Quality content for your blog is important, and I am able to provide that because of my industry knowledge and ongoing education on the niches that relate to my blog and to articles you will need for yours. This is time that you don’t have to spend when you buy articles from me.
One of the keys to having a successful blog today is being active in various social media accounts.
I personally use these social accounts as lead generation sources and ways to interact socially with people on the Internet.
Your goal with your home business blog is to begin to establish yourself as an expert who can help people make money online with whatever product or business opportunity you are promoting. Using social media marketing today is the best way to do that.
This means having your own blog with unique content on it. However, a blog is not enough.
You need to work at marketing your blog if you expect to be found on the World Wide Web. The best way to do that is through social media marketing!
Would you like to talk about your blog before hiring me?
Unlike many freelance writers I like to talk to my customers.
The initial free consultation allows us to establish what your blogging goals are.
If you’re just not sure exactly what you want, I can provide ideas for you and I don’t charge anything for that We can set up a time to personally talk on Skype, or by telephone.
If you prefer to discuss your blog by email, I am more than happy to do that as well. Just email me!
Because I personally interact with my customers our contact after I get started with you will be via email or preset Skype or telephone appointments. You will enjoy working with me because I like my customers, and I am interested in doing a good job for you!
Most of the writing I’ve done in the past has been as a freelance ghost writer. That’s what I’ll be doing for you as well, so you get credit for writing the articles and much of my work is not written under my name.
However, let me provide links to some of the articles I’ve written recently, so you get an idea on the quality of the article you will be getting for me.
– Ezine Articles. I am a Platinum Writer with 1187 articles published. Many of them in the home business niche. These were back in the days when we wrote 400–500-word articles all day long.
Google search my name “jeff schuman writer” and you will find thousands of results that come up. Many of these are for articles I have written the past in article directories. Some are for blog comments, blog tags, and so on. You will see I have been doing this for a long time and I know what I am doing.
1000-word articles are $50 each.
2500-word articles are $100 each.
Google is favoring longer articles, but you are not trying to impress Google these days. You are trying to impress future new customers and business partners.
That is something we can discuss on your free consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions?
1. How long are my blog articles going to be?
1000 or 2500 words. If you want articles of a different length, we can do that.
2. How much do your blog articles cost? You can buy single 1000-word articles for $50. You can buy 2500-word articles for $100.
3. Do you guarantee your work? Yes, I do and will gladly make any corrections as needed. If you are still not happy, I will refund your payment as long as the article is not published online.
4. How do I pay? I use Paypal. If you do not have a PayPal account you can pay using a credit card.
5. Can we talk? Absolutely. One thing I offer is a free consultation via Skype or phone. We will be in touch in the future once I am writing your articles and you can contact me anytime for any reason.
6. What types of articles do you write? I focus 100% on articles for home business and MLM blogs. I write category specific and themed articles including affiliate marketing, blogging, direct sales, Internet marketing, network marketing, social media, and so on.
7. What is the tone of your articles? I write in a relaxed, friendly, easy to read tone. I write like people talk and your customers will find the articles helpful and informational. This helps brand you as an expert in the home business or MLM niche.
8. Do you offer a referral fee? I love referrals. A lot of my work is for team members of existing customers in their MLM or home business downline. Let me know who you are referring, and I will work something out with you as my way of saying thanks!
– More questions? Contact me.
I understand you have choices when hiring a freelance blog writer. I know you will enjoy working directly with me. I can help you get your blog off the ground, or by writing blog articles for your existing blog. We can develop an ongoing relationship if you want to do that and not have to look for a new writer all of the time.
I look forward to working with you.
Please contact me with any questions.