Welcome to Team Schuman’s money making tips and side gigs for seniors website and blog. My name is Jeff Schuman and I am a senior citizen and author and publisher here at Team Schuman. My goal is to make this the top authority blog for seniors providing high quality content on money making tips and side gigs seniors can use to improve their financial situation.
We feel we can help you in one or more of 3 ways.
1. Our blog. You will find articles on various ways to make money laid out by category. These include affiliate marketing, network marketing, email marketing, ecommerce, blogging, much more. Our Bite Sized Tips articles get right to the point. 100–400-word articles offering a tip on a specific question.
2. Our Money Making Tips for Seniors Newsletter. Seniors are making money online, and we will show you how! We will send you emails with up-to-date blog posts, information on ideas, tips, articles, and opportunities in the world of making money online. We spend a lot of time on the Internet keeping up to date every week, so you don’t have to.
3. Hire Jeff Schuman. I will write your home business, affiliate marketing or network marketing blog articles. With over 3000 articles written I have the experience to give you a quality article written with SEO in mind. If you have a blog that needs content check out what I have to offer.
Money Making Tips For Seniors
Many seniors who have reached retirement age, are now thinking about how to make money. They want to stay active, and they want to continue living life. Let’s discuss various ways a senior citizen can make extra money.
1. Sell your used items on eBay.
There are many seniors who have accumulated a large number of items over the years. Many of these items are no longer used or needed by them. Selling these items on eBay is one way to make extra money. If you have a garage full of things that you no longer use, then this is a good way to make money.
2. Start a home-based business.
Starting a home-based business is another way to make extra money. Many people who have been retired for some time are looking for something to do. A home business is a great way to stay busy while making extra money.
3. Become a consultant.
If you have experience in a particular field, then you may be able to become a consultant. You can offer your services to other companies. Some of these companies are willing to pay you for your expertise.
4. Join a community service group.
Many seniors like to volunteer their time to help others. If you are interested in helping others, then you may want to join a community service group. These groups often have projects that need volunteers. The projects that you can help with include cleanup projects, yard work, painting, and landscaping.
5. Join an online business.
You can also make extra money by joining an online business. There are many online businesses that are designed for seniors. They offer products and services that are designed for older individuals. If you are interested in joining an online business, then you should look at the different options available.
More Money Making Tips For Seniors
Making money online is a very popular topic, but it’s not just for teens and young adults. There are many seniors who are making money online. Many of these seniors are doing so by using one or more of the methods discussed below.
One of the most common ways that seniors are making money online is eCommerce . The number of seniors who are selling items on sites such as Shopify and Amazon have grown rapidly over the past few years.
Many of them have been able to supplement their retirement incomes by selling things they no longer use. Some of them have even turned their hobby into a business.
Another popular way that seniors are making money online with their computers is through Google AdSense. This method is a good way to earn some extra cash, but it does require that you know how to drive traffic to your site.
A third method that seniors are using to make money online is through affiliate marketing. This method requires that you build an e-commerce website. You can then promote other people’s products or services on your website. Once you have a good customer base, you will start to earn commissions.
There are also many seniors who are making money through blogging. These bloggers usually write about topics related to their hobbies or interests. They may blog about topics such as gardening, cooking, or sports.
Some seniors are also turning to online auctions. One of the fastest growing forms of online auctioning is online car auctions. These auctions allow people to sell their used cars at a much lower price than they would be able to sell them locally.
Seniors who are interested in making money online should keep in mind that there are a lot of scams out there. Make sure that you do your research before joining any programs or taking any courses.